Orders and Payments
All online transactions are processed securely, guaranteeing our customers maximum security of their data. Stonefly Online Store currently accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit card payments
You can choose to pay with credit card o debit card. Accepted credit cards are: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, Union Pay.
Have you heard of PSD2 yet?
Security is extremely important to us, so we want to confirm that your information will always be encrypted and safe.
We kindly remind you that credit and debit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by us and by your bank institute.
When you place an order using a credit card payment, your bank may ask you to confirm your identity using 3D Secure authentication. 3D Secure authentication reduces the number of fraudulent online activities including identity theft and unauthorised use of cards. It protects cardholder data and reduces fraud attempts.
There are many ways to authenticate online payments and you may be asked to confirm your identity by SMS, email or TouchID. We recommend that you contact your bank to ensure that they have your correct contact details in case you are asked to use SMS or email for 3D Secure authentication.
- PayPal Payments
Paypal is an absolutely secure online payment method that will allow you to pay for your order by accessing your account directly.
The data relating to your account and your credit card connected to your account are managed directly by Paypal, which will provide you with an email notification after the payment has been made.
- Bank transfer payments (only for European Union countries)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods will follow upon actual receipt of the payment in the bank.
- Alipay Payments
Alipay is one of the most popular digital payment services in China. All payments with Alipay are safe and protects all-arround the consumers privacy.
WHY WAS MY PAYMENT REFUSED?
The payment may not be successful due to the following reasons:
- Credit Card payments:
- Check your credit or debit card details and verify that your billing address matches the one associated with your card.
- The card is not authorized for international payments. We inform you that our Bank head office is based in Amsterdam, so it will be necessery to make the transaction with an authorized circuit.
- Your card has reached the limit for online payments. Check that the credit or debit card limit does not prevent the charge of the due amount.
- The page for the transaction has expired. It seems you have waited too long before confirming the payment details, and the page has expired. In order to complete your order, please refresh the page, re-enter your Cart section and repeat from the beginning of the check-out operation.
- Paypal payments:
- Check your Paypal account and verify that the registered payment cards are up to date or that the account balance is sufficient.
- Make sure your Paypal account is verified (in these cases, please contact Paypal for more detailed informations about your Paypal account).
- Do not leave the page before completing the check-out procedure.
- Check that the page for the transaction has not expired. It seems you have waited too long before confirming the payment details, and the page has expired. In order to complete your order, please refresh the page, re-enter your section Shopping cart and repeat the check-out operation from the beginning.